Scroll down to review our rules for our classroom!
1. Please be respectful when the teacher or a classmate is talking.
2. You must have all your materials ready at the start of class,
this includes any homework.
3. Be mindful of others working, do not disturb.
4. Follow Directions.
5. Raise your hand when you want/need to speak.
6. Always be courteous others.
1. Verbal Warning.
2. Written Behavior Notice Form signed by student, sent home for parent signature.
3. Conference with the Parent.
4. Conference with Parent, Principal, and Teacher.
If a situation should arise that needs immediate attention,
due to the misbehavior, the principal will be notified immediately.